I really haven’t been on top of my blogging of late, much has happened over the last couple of months which has kept me rather busy. Top news items;
– I have sold some more of my illustrations via the InVitro gallery, but sadly this month is the last exhibition as InVitro is closing. So get yourself down there and show your support. There are many fantastic designers, illustrators and artists featured this month with some outstanding work, definitely worth a look!
– I moved house just before Christmas, so that was rather stressful and time consuming, but I still managed to create several pieces of work for the gallery so I can’t really complain.
– I got my fantastic new imac so am now surgically attached to it. Although I still use my ‘old skool’ power book for some things, I’m sure if I keep it long enough she’ll be a classic. The seven year old G4 is still going strong, she just won’t die!!
– December saw two very close family members in hospital but thankfully both made it out in time for Christmas. Hooray for Denise who overcame a heart attack and for my brother Lucas, who went from being in intensive care with many beeping machines to now being fighting fit and back to his annoying self.
– Had a little op at the hospital myself last week but I’m in the clear now and looking forward to the rest of 2012. Should be an interesting year!!
So that’s kind of it really, I’d better get back to the sketch pad and start getting images of all my November and December creations up on here so that you have something interesting to look at. Watch this space, new images coming very soon!